aNyBLogGa

WHERE EVERYONE IS A BLOGGA

Forums

Forum Home > Online Store Discussion > Wholesaler / Dropshipper

aNyBLogGa
Site Owner

Hi Guys,

This what I found online for wholesaler and dropshipper, not sure about this websites if it's legit or not but check them out or share your experience you had with them.

FactoryFast - There are 2 main ways to become a FactoryFast Reseller, Dropshipping and Bulk Purchasing they also don't charge for membership / fee.

I have bought stuffs at FactoryFast before and I did not have any problem with my purchase. But never tried the dropshipping.

Eyo Dropshipping - You can order the same item through their normal site and without paying for drop shipping fee now.

OO.com.au - They also don't charge membership

I had purchased with OO before and same no problem with the purchse. But again I don't know about the dropshipping.

WannaBargain - I think this is a new Online Store they also offer free dropship and if you join their email member club you'll get more discount.

Pourtoi Lingerie - They charge $5.00 on every dropship order, this drop ship fee is a per order charge, not a per item charge.

FamilyDeals - They offer a dropshipping service at no extra cost and no ABN is required.

SaratogaDistribution - is a privately held national Distributor of a quality range of software titles into the mainstream and independent retail channel. Their product range includes tools such as Anti-Virus, accounting, image manipulation and media, and internet content security.

N2HOUSE - There is no Set-up Fee but a $99.95/year or $69.95/6 months Membership Fee applies to receive your "Drop Ship Account code. You will receive 40% OFF on prices shown on all items with your Drop Ship Account code (excludes ALL item in the "w'sale|bulk buys" category.

HoundHouse - Drop Shipping or Wholesale membership, I'm not sure if they charge any fees.

EcigsWarehouse - They hold a large range of electronic cigarette supplies including cartomizers, attomizers, batteries, pcc cases, DIY supplies, Mods, Juice and more. No membership fee.

GentleGiants - is an independent manufacturer and supplier of school uniforms including school dresses, school blouses, skirts, polos, jackets and sports uniforms we are now offering the manufacturing service to other business. View Thier sister company online www.shopitsite.com and www.completeuniforms.com.au to see some of their products they drop ship and sell.  Become a reseller with your own shop created from them or just offer the custom made garment service on your list of products to clients and contact them when you require them.

Australia Wholesalers & Dropshippers Directory

They charge you for membership which is

Australia Wholesalers - 1 Year ( AUD $30.00 )

Australia Wholesalers - 4 Months ( AUD $20.00 )

Membership includes

• Access to Australian Wholesalers Directory
  • Access to USA Wholesalers Directory
  • Access to UK Wholesalers Directory
  • Access to Australian Dropshippers Directory
  • Access to Australia Wholesale Products Directory
  • Free updates by our Dedicated Research Team
  • Ebay Ebooks Package worth over AUD $100

I will try to add some more dropshipper and wholesaler when I find some.

--

May 11, 2011 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

699 views - 0 comments
833 views - 0 comments
700 views - 0 comments

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Subscribe To aNyBLogGa

Send to a Friend

Share on Facebook